Thursday 31 July 2014

OOTD - Londay Day Trip ♡

On Monday I set off to London for a day out with my family.  My uncle was visiting from Australia, so we were keen to do something exciting since we barely ever see him.  Me, my mum, both my sisters, my grandparents and my uncle caught the train to London, for a day that included walking round the beautiful parks, a bit of shopping in Covent Garden, a wander round the Science Museum, dinner at Pizza Express and we also saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in the West End!  I'm not massively into musicals, but the show really was brilliant, and I spend a lot of time looking at the sets and special effects in amazement!  It's so clever!  Anyway -  here's what I wore.  The photos aren't great since I only had my iPhone with me, as I forgot to charge my camera (oops!).


Dress: American Apparel (buy here) Shoes: Dr Martens (buy here) Bag: H&M (buy similar)


A pretty simple outfit, but it was ideal for a hot day in the city.  My Dr Marten boots are perfect for days when I know I'm going to be walking a lot.  They're so comfy - I've had them for a few years now, so they're looking very well loved!

Because my outfit was lacking in colour, I went for a super bright lip.  The Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks (buy here) are so good for all day wear!  I wore the shade Ole Flamingo, and it's probably my favourite shade out of the collection.  I'm really loving a pink lip at the moment!  Here's a photo of me and my mum so you can see the lip a bit better!  Sorry about the terrible iPhone front camera quality!


Shout out to my mum who corrects my grammar and spelling on my posts!

I do plan to post outfit photos more often, but I always forget to take photos!  Hope you've enjoyed this post!  

What is your go-to outfit for a day out?




No comments:

Post a Comment