Thursday 10 July 2014

Five Product Face ♡

I use quite a lot of products on my face everyday - I'll admit that happily.  But sometimes it's nice to wear lighter make up, so I decided what kind of look I could create using only five products.  For a lot of people, that's no biggie - I used barely wear any make up at all, so a year ago I would be doing this everyday.  I'm not sure what happened since then. but only five products seems like an alien concept to me now!  Here's the look I created and the products I used!



It's a very natural look, but I think it's a really good one for summer, where you don't want loads of make up on!  I used the Benefit Big Easy (buy here), which you're most probably fed up of me talking about, but it's the perfect base for summer!  I don't need much coverage, and I love the cream to powder finish.  It has really good staying power, so is a great one for a busy day!

To conceal any problem areas - there are a lot at the moment, talk about a bad skin week - I use the Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer (buy here) which is a great all-rounder when it comes to concealers.  This one works wonders for both dark under eye circles, and also the many blemishes that are taking over my face (gross).

Since naturally, my eyebrows are barely there (my eyebrows fell out for no real reason about a year ago, and haven't properly grown back) a brow product had to be one of my five!  The Soap & Glory Archery Tint and Pencil (buy here) is an absolute life saver for me!  It has felt tip kind of thing on one end, then a waxy pencil on the other.  You can create a really natural looking brow with this, and it nicely hides any random bald spots!

Of course mascara is a must, so I went for the Benefit They're Real! Mascara (buy here) which is probably the best mascara I've ever tried!  Every blogger raves about this, so you've probably heard all you need to know prior to reading this post!

I was unsure whether to go for a blush, bronze, highlight or lip product for my final choice.  I needed something to brighten my face up a little.  I decided on my favourite cream blush - the Bourjois Little Round Pot Cream Blush in Nude Velvet (buy here).  This added a nice flush of colour to my face to make me look a little more healthy and alive!

Would you struggle to create a look with only five products?


3 comments:

  1. You look lovely! I always like simple make up, most days I only wear concealer and mascara, so it's a heavy make up day if I've got 5 on!! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! A five-product face is perfect for the every day. Do you love the Benefit Big Easy? I've been wanting to test it out! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, I adore yours! xx

    The What's In Between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best base I've tried for summer! X

      Delete