Sunday 27 July 2014

Two Weeks of Instagram ♡

I've been a little bit absent from blogging in the past week or two - I've had a lot going on!  I thought a nice way to show you all what I've been doing is to show and explain my recent instagram posts!  If you don't follow me on instagram, you can click here to do so - I try to post as much as I can!



From left to right:  My boyfriend and I took a walk in Woodbridge - here is him looking at stuff.  

A few days later we went crabbing.  This is a panorama of the bay area that we went, I'm not sure what the place is called, but it's on the river opposite Old Felixstowe.

Here is a photo of me and my boyfriend.  It's rare to have a photo of us not distorted by an effect on iPad photobooth!






We went out skateboarding - well Sam did, and I walked behind!  He did try to teach me, but I'm too scared and also have zero coordination!

Another panorama I took - this time of Woodbridge.

This is the entrance to Canterbury Cathedral.  I'm hopefully moving to Canterbury in September (waiting on A Level results) but my family and I went for a visit.  We ate in a gluten free cafe!


I did the race for life with my mum and sisters!  It was so so hot, and not pleasant running weather, but was a great day for a great cause!

We had a family gathering because my cousin and his girlfriend had a baby!  We enjoyed the heatwave by the pool in my auntie and uncle's garden.  This photo reminds me of paintings by David Hockney and the album 'The English Riviera' by Metronomy.

This is a playhouse in my aunt and uncles garden that me and my cousins used to play in when we were younger.  It's surrounded by overgrown plants now, since we're all too old to use it, but I love how it looks!  It also seemed a lot bigger when we were little, like it was on stilts or something!


Looked through cool stuff at my grandparents house!  This is a ticket to the Isle of Wight Festival in 1970.  It cost £3 for the entire weekend and Hendrix played!

A poster for the same IOW festival!  The design is so cool!

My sister taught me to make loom bands... apparently it's the new 'thing', like scoobies?  Did anyone else make scoobies when they were younger?  I was obsessed!  A lot of kids who come in to work have loom bands all up their arms.  


I hope you've enjoyed this post!  I'll be back with more beauty posts soon - I may have gone a bit lip product crazy in the past few weeks, and I'll also be doing a space-themed make up look in the near future!  

Do you use instagram?  Leave your usernames in the comments and I'll give you a follow!   


  

1 comment:

  1. great pics!

    from helen at thelovevcatsinc.com

    ps. my cute Dahlia coat giveaway worth £80 ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete