Thursday 3 July 2014

Face of the Day: A Minimal Look ♡

Thought I'd do a quick face of the day post today, nothing super exciting, but I'm always super nosey about how other people create a minimal make up look, so I thought I'd show you mine!  




Products I used:

  • Benefit Big Easy in Fair (buy here)
  • Maybelline Eye Eraser Concealer in Light (buy here)
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in Light (buy here)
  • Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 01 (buy here)
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Blush in Santa Rose (buy here)
  • Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil in Love is Blonde (buy here)
  • L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara (buy here)
  • Revelon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie (buy here)

I really enjoy doing a minimal look for summer, and going for a eye-catching pink lip.  I think it really brightens up my whole face, so I don't need to do a lot with the rest of my make up.  I just go for a light bronzer to contour, and a light pink blush.  This is the look I wear most days, and I usually swap the bold pink lip for something more natural on the days that I work.

Do you use any of these products?

See you in the next post!  Let's chat in the comments!


19 comments:

  1. Is the manga eye mascara good?! I really want to get it! By the way you're so pretty! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite drugstore mascara! I have heard that some people don't like it much, but I'd say it's definitely worth a try. Thank you!! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's also super moisturising! I can't get enough of it! x

      Delete
  3. You look super pretty, and you have some lovely products!

    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great make-up! Absolutely love the soap and glory brow archery. It's a holy grail product for me. I really want to try Big Easy too x

    Tilly Enn // A Beauty and Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely make up. i have those brushes and they are amazing. ebay do a cheap version that are as good. xx

    www.clairelouiseamelia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so cute!! I love your lipstick.
    x Justina // www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely! If I'm trying to go for minimal, I tend to use a matte bronzer instead of one with shimmer, just to add a tiny bit of colour without looking too 'holiday glow'! Hoola is probably the nicest matte one I've found, as it isn't too dark at all! ~ Claire

    My Summer Essentials Competition!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bit random, but I love how you've styled your hair.

    http://www.bee-on-a-budget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the makeup! It looks very fresh.



    xoxo;
    Glitter DailyBeauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Revlon lip butter in raspberry pie so much and it really suits you! I also love it in candy apple too :-)

    www.makeupmountain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post,love!
    xoxo Antonella

    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the same mascara, I love it! you're so pretty!

    http://sugar-pet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!

    everything is magnificent!



    will be happy to see you in my blog)
    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ please leave me a comment

    ReplyDelete