Wednesday 20 August 2014

New In: Beauty ♡

You're going to have to bare with me for the next few weeks - everything is a bit chaotic!  I'm moving in about a month, so I'm busy getting ready for that!  I did have my birthday last Sunday, which meant a few new beauty treats, and I thought I'd share with you what I got.

I've really been bitten by the MAC Lipstick bug, so I added two more to my collection.  This time I got Vegas Volt and Plumful. Here are some swatches!


Vegas Volt is an orange coral kind of colour - not something I'd usually go for as I'm all about a pink lip, but I actually love it, and I think it suits me really well.  It's definitely one for the summer!


I'd wanted Plumful for a very long time, but had struggled to seem to find it.  My mum actually managed to find it on a duty-free counter for me, and I'm so thrilled to finally have it!  It's a perfect everyday berry lip - nothing too dramatic, but still noticeable.  


Finally comes an adorable lip and cheek set from Benefit!  I'm a huge fan of Benefit cosmetics, they're probably my favourite high-end brand, so when I received this gift set for my birthday I was super happy!  It's a collection called Sugarlicious, and has the perfect combination of products to create a natural glowy look.


At the moment I'm loving using the Sugarbomb blush and the High Bleam highlighter to give my face a natural glow.  I could not recommend Benefit products enough, especially their powder boxes!

I'll be back soon with some different posts!  See you then,








No comments:

Post a Comment