Sunday 3 August 2014

Bargain Buy: eBay Brushes ♡

Brushes can be pretty pricey - even in the drugstore.  I'd been lusting after the rose gold Zoeva set for a while, but it would set me back about fifty pounds - which may not be a lot to some, but for me, that's a lot of money just on brushes!  I'd seen a few other bloggers talking about brushes from eBay, and at first I was unsure.  It seemed like they'd be the kind of brushes to start malting all over your face after one use.  This actually happened with one of my Real Techniques brushes!    I started to look at a few different sets on eBay, and after some thought, I decided there wasn't much to lose - it was a fifth of the price of the Zoeva set.  I'm so happy I decided to go for it!



I ordered mine from this seller, and they were at my door within three days!  I'm so impressed with this buying experience overall, and the quality of the brushes is amazing!  You get a ten piece brush set for just under ten pounds - all the brushes are so soft and apply make up really well!  There are five face brushes, and five smaller brushes for eyes or concealer.  I've been using them for a few days now and I'm really in love!  They also arrive in a little cotton bag, which I think is a nice touch.  When you pay bargain prices you don't expect to have nice little touches like that, but I've actually found the bag handy to keep my brushes in for travelling!  The brushes don't look cheap at all, and I must admit I wasn't expecting them to look as good as they do.

Overall I'm so pleased with the set, and I'd definitely recommend having a look on eBay before you splash out on some pricey brushes!

You can find the set I have here!

Have you tried any brushes from eBay?


1 comment:

  1. Gotta love ebay! I find there are a fair few of good quality brushes out there for really affordable prices. Not many people talk about Sigma anymore but I think their prices are a bit too steep for me so I like to look for cheap options :)

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete