Friday 15 August 2014

Instagram Diary ♡

My blog has been a little slow over the past week, but it's truly been a hectic time for me.  I thought I'd get you up to speed by sharing my instagram photos.  You can follow me on instagram here!




From left to right: An outfit post from London  

A touristy snap from London 

Me and my mum on the train



My favourite bargain brush set!

Treated myself to some MAC lipsticks

Me and my youngest sister Connie



Photo from my post about blonde hair

Sunbathing with Sam on Felixstowe beach

A weird painting in the window of a charity shop in Kesgrave



A super friendly cat that I fell in love with

There are a lot of amazing childhood photos at my boyfriends house

I tried to do something cute with my hair!  (A little more practise and a tutorial may be coming up!)



Me and Man Yee enjoy the iPad photobooth

Man Yee got super buff

A nice view from the top of the hill in Felixstowe



My family are a lot more tanned than me!

My parents literally got me a bucket of Nutella for getting into uni!!

An outfit photo taken at Southsea Coffee


I hope you've enjoyed catching up with my life!  If you don't already follow me on instagram, you can search for me at 'ellajean'.

My blog may be a little slow for the next few weeks - choas is ahead!  I actually got into the University of Kent to study religion and I honestly couldn't be more excited.  Bare with me, I'll be back to normal soon enough!  I'll probably do a room tour post once I've moved, I love organising new spaces.  Sad - I know.

It's also my birthday on Sunday, so I'll probably be back with a brithday outfit and make up look!

Did you get any A Level results? How did you do?

Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment