Monday 7 April 2014

A Quick Update ♡

Hi there!
I just wanted to do a little update so you don't start to think I've abandoned blogging.  I'm actually not at home for the entire Easter break.  I'm currently in Edinburgh seeing some family, and on Thursday I'm off to Ipswich to see my boyfriend for a week, then home a week later on Friday.  I'm really enjoying Edinburgh, it's such a lovely city, and I'll be sure to do a proper post about it, as I've taken lots of photos I'd like to share!  I am going to be shopping in Edinburgh tomorrow, so a haul might be on the cards.  I also have been trying a lot of different skin care products, so a post will be up about that in the near future!  I might try and do a proper blog next week from my boyfriends laptop.  I'm sure any A Level student will understand that also blogging can't be my main priorty at the moment since I'm studying hard to get the grades I need for uni!
If you want to keep up with me on social networks, I'd love it if you followed me on Instagram or Twitter!

Sorry if this post doesn't look quite right, I'm blogging from my iPad!
See you soon,


1 comment: