Sunday 16 March 2014

Forever 21 Wishlist ♡

Hi there!
I feel quite bad, because it's been literally twelve days since my last post, and I am really trying to not get into bad habits like leaving big gaps between posts. Sorry!  I was away for the weekend though, so in my head that is a valid excuse for being lazy.  
Anyway, onto what this post actually is - a Forever 21 wishlist!!  I love Forever 21, it's probably one of my favourite shops.  It's super affordable, but also really lovely quality, and a huge huge selection of pieces.  Unfortunately I'm not lucky enough to live near a store, so I usually do all my shopping and gawking at their products online.  A couple of months ago I did manage to get to the store in Birmingham, and it was like a dream, and I think I spent so long in there making important decisions (such as how many cute dresses do I need/can I afford) and my boyfriend probably wanted to kill me.  
I am probably going to be doing a haul-type order from Forever 21 when payday rolls around, but there are still way too many things I love, that I can't buy them all, so here's a selection of the things I love, and some of which you may see soon in a Spring clothing haul post (possibly a video - let me know if you'd like to hear me talking instead of reading my thoughts).  Since we're now approaching spring in the UK, I'm trying to update my wardrobe so it's a little more appropriate for the season!

A quick disclaimer: all the images used in the wishlist graphic are from the Forever 21 website.


1. Bloom Babydoll Dress - £12 (buy here)
Dresses are a big part of my wardrobe - I love how easy they are to style! The print on this dress is adorable, and could be worn with bare legs in the summer and a denim jacket, or paired with tights, boots and a cardigan to make it winter-friendly.  I am very much hoping this is still in stock when I can afford to order a few nice things for myself, as this would fit very nicely into my wardrobe!

2. Favourite Striped Dress - £12.75 (buy here)
I have always been drawn to stripes, and I love the baby pink/white combination here!  A lot of my clothes are quite dark, wintery colours, like black, reds and greys.  I really want to introduce some more pastel pieces to my wardrobe as the spring and summer approaches, and this is just too cute to resist!  The long sleeves are perfect for me, as in the UK, even in the summer, it can still be a bit breezy!

3. Cutout Ballet Flats - £12.15 (buy here)
Most of my shoes are black, and I definitely need some more summery shoes, as I spend most of my time wearing Dr Marten boots.  I love the little cutout panels on these shoes, as they give the shoes a kind of sandal-ish feel.  

4. Buttoned Rosebud Skirt - £12.75 (buy here)
I'm a fan of floral skirts.  They're so feminine, and are perfect for the warmer weather, but also great for winter.  The delicate rose print on this piece is adorable, and I'd love to pair it with a simple white or pale pink t-shirt to bring out the pattern on the skirt.  

5. Paisley Power Mini Culottes - £11.50 (buy here)
I am yet to own anything paisley, and for a while I wasn't really keen on any kind of paisley print, but these adorable culottes have changed my mind!  I love culottes as they look as pretty as skirts, but you don't have to worry about everyone seeing your underwear if it's a bit windy.  They'd also be really easy to style with lots of different things because of the monochrome colour scheme.  Hopefully you'll see me in these soon!

6. Mod Floral Travel Cosmetic Case - £8.40 (buy here)
I find myself travelling a lot, so this means I'm always needing something to store my make-up and toiletries in while I'm staying away from home.  I'm really drawn to anything pink or floral at the moment, and I think this would be adorable to keep in my suitcase! 

7. Retro Round Sunglasses - £4.90 (buy here
I love rounded sunglasses with a thicker frame, and they suit my face shape best compared to other styles of sunglasses.  I already have a couple of black pairs, so I think it's time to add a nude-ish colour pair to my collection.  Hopefully we get the weather to wear them! 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed my wishlist!  What do you have your eye on for the spring season clothes-wise?  
I have a skin-care post coming up soon, which I'm looking forward to putting up!  Speak to you all soon, lots of love


1 comment:

  1. That stripey dress is so sweet! I loooove F21 but I don't live near a store either. :( The Birmingham one is definitely my favourite.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete