Tuesday 18 February 2014

What's In My Bag? - Everyday Essentials ♡

Hiya!
I thought I'd do a nice little 'tag' type post today.  Obviously I'm new to blogging so we are still getting to know each other - and what better way is there to tell you about myself than letting you look into my bag?   These are the things I carry about with me on a day to day basis.  Hope you enjoy rooting through my bag!

My everyday bag is the 15" purple satchel from The Cambridge Satchel Company.  It was a present for my 17th birthday, so I didn't buy it for myself, but the link to it is here if you wanted to take a look!  I love this bag so much, it's so hard wearing!  I use this bag for college, so I'm often carrying huge heavy folders in it.  I used find with cheaper bags that I'd need to replace them every few weeks because of straps breaking etc, but this shows no signs of wear, and I've had it for about six months now.

And here's the contents of my bag!  There's a Cath Kidston handcream (I get bad eczema), a Nivea lip balm, my 2014 Moleskine diary, my phone (iPhone 4s), purse from Cath Kidston, earphones, keys, and my pencil case.  
I only just got my Moleskine diary, but I love it! I've decided I need to be more organised, and but I knew if I had a larger diary I'd not want to put it in my bag.  The one I have is about the same size as my phone, and it's so convenient to keep all my deadlines, days I'm working, and other plans written down in!  
I keep a pencil case in my bag (which some might think is a bit excessive) because I'm a student Monday - Friday, so I need all that stationary!  I also carry it with me on weekends because it's nice to be prepared! 
The rest of these things are pretty trivial to keep in a bag, so I won't go into detail.

Here's my phone case in case you're interested!

And here's a better look at my Moleskine!


  I also pretty much also have a camera on me at weekends, and at the moment I'm really into shooting films.  This is my Pentax k1000 film camera.  I shoot digital with a Nikon D60.  I'm currently studying photography at A Level, so I need a camera where ever I go.  This camera was my mums, so I just got given it, which I know is very very lucky!


I hope enjoyed this post! I'll be back soon with something a bit different!
See you then -



6 comments:

  1. I love your bag! And you have so little stuff compared to mine, I just shove everything in before I have to leave the house, and I never take anything out so it's just full of receipts and empty gum packets...

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I try to keep mine clutter free, since otherwise I find my bag full of rubbish and then I can never find what I'm looking for xx

      Delete
  2. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag is cute.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest satchel ever or what?!

    Nice blog, have a look at mine?
    If you decide to follow leave a comment and I'll follow back :)

    SNJ

    www.thecrocusflowers.com

    ReplyDelete