Thursday 13 February 2014

OOTD 13/02/14 ♡

Hiya!
Here's my first outfit of the day post - not particularly exciting, why not?  Today I just layered up a denim shirt with a green cropped jumper and a heart print skirt.  I'll put links to items that are still stocked online.  Also my cat friend decided to get in on the photo taking! 

 // Denim shirt - hand me down // Jumper - H&M (can't find it online, but I've seen it in stores recently!) // Skirt - H&M // 

// Boots - Topshop // 

// Rings - Hand me downs //

// Tote bag - Summer Camp merch //



Not the most exciting outfit, but I liked the contrast of the slightly more masculine collared shirt against the dainty heart print on my skirt.  My boots are looking pretty battered now, but they are so comfy, I can't bear to throw them out!  I live for tote bags, I have a pretty ridiulous collection, but they're just so handy and go with pretty much any outfit.  My normal 'everyday' bag is a lilac satchel bag, which doesn't always go with everything I wear!  The bag I chose for this outfit is a Summer Camp one.  Summer Camp are one of my favourite bands, and I just think the bag is really cool.  

I hope to post some sort of haul (pay day is on the horizon) and probably a 'What's in my Bag?' post, so keep your eyes peeled for those!
Hope you're having a lovely day - lots of love

  <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11770079/?claim=xvtrt7hhtay">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments: