Sunday 21 September 2014

I Moved! ♡

Long time no post... twenty days.  Talk about a terrible blogger!  But I have a valid excuse, and I have mentioned it before - but I was getting ready for university!  There's a lot more to do than you'd think!  But anyway, I made it, and I do hope to make more time for blogging, but I haven't actually got my full timetable yet so I don't know how many classes I have what the work load will be like.  I'm studying religion at the University of Kent if you were wondering.  I do also plan to juggle a part time job with my degree, but I love blogging, and it's not something I want to give up!

I'm super nosey, so I thought it'd be nice for you all to have a look round my room, since I know that's what I'd want to see!  I'm in a new block, sharing a house with eight others.  I've just finished organising all my stuff and getting my room looking like a place I can actually live in for the next year!  




I know I'm very spoiled getting such lovely accommodation for university, and our kitchen/living area is also very modern and spacious!  Also I have a window seat!!  Life is full of thrills right now.  

I'll be back to beauty posting very soon - plenty of parties and events to go to means plenty of new make up looks to try out and share with you all!  It's safe to say I won't be purchasing any new high end make up any time soon though - I'm a student!

Have you been to university? How did you find it?





3 comments:

  1. You have indeed a very nice room. It looks really nice for an university room. Wish I had also something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great room !! Whis you a great student life :)
    Would you like to follow each other ? Let me know and I will follow you back! :) Let´s keep in touch <3

    http://tabicibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete