Tuesday 23 September 2014

FOTD: First Day of Lectures ♡

Back to beauty posts it is!  Thought it'd kick it off with a simple face of the day.  Since it's my first day of attending lectures, I wanted to wear a look that feel light on the skin - nothing too heavy!  Here's how it looks and what I used to create it!

Excuse the mega close up... welcome to my personal bubble?


  • Bourjois Happy Light Primer (buy here)
  • Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in 1 Warm Ivory (buy here)
  • Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick SAMPLE (buy full size here)
  • Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Light (buy here)
  • Revlon ColorStay Concealer in 01 Fair (buy here)
  • Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in 01 Fair (buy here)
  • Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 01 Light Matte (buy here)
  • Benefit Benetint (buy here)
  • Benefit High Beam (buy here)
  • Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium (buy here)
  • Soap & Glory Supercat Liner (buy here)
  • L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara (buy here)
  • Mac Lipstick in Plumful (buy here)

A lot of these products are new to me, so I'm still testing them out.  I've been having to use a million concealers because my skin is a mess at the moment! Thanks to the stress of moving.  If you'd like to see any reviews of products here do let me know and I will post them asap!

What's your favourite base products for everyday?

See you soon!


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty look! Love the rosy lips especially :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of that lipstick!

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete