Sunday 18 May 2014

Lazy Day Make Up ♡

We all have lazy days!  I'm currently studying for my A Level exams, meaning most days I don't want to do anything exciting with my make up - just something natural that will last through the day.  I thought I'd share my go-to lazy day routine with you, since I'm sure many of you are doing the same thing as me at the moment!
I don't use a primer on days like this, so I go straight to my base.  I've been loving using the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream (buy here) and buffing that in with a stippling brush.  It gives a lovely natural look, and when it comes to bases, Bourjois is such a strong brand!  I don't actually use any concealers for anywhere but my under eye area on days like this - my skin is fairly even at the moment!  For my dark circles I've been using the Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer (buy here), which is the best under eye concealer I've ever tried!  

I set this with the Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder (buy here) which is a lovely everyday powder to keep shine away, and also doesn't leave a powdery cakey finish - it just looks like skin.  

I like to add a tiny bit of colour, so I bring in the Bourjois Cream Blush in Nude Velvet (buy here) to add a bit of a healthy flush to my cheeks.  Nude velvet is the perfect natural shade for me, and it's been my everyday blush since I got it!  

I don't bother with filling my brows on lazy days, I'm not a big brows person, so I don't mind wearing them natural with a minimal make up look!  I curl my lashes, then apply the L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara (buy here) and I find one coat of this mascara leaves my lashes looking long and defined - but obviously for a more dramatic look this can be built up for more volumised lashes.  I've seen a lot of mixed feelings on this product, but I love it!

That's the look finished!  And obviously hair in a messy bun is essential for days like this!

See you next time!  And good luck for exams if you have them coming up!


No comments:

Post a Comment